Monday 3 February 2014

Learning should be fun!

Learning should be fun! Especially learning languages! I have been very lucky to have had great teachers in my life who were able to show me that learning a foreign language is an amazing adventure. I still remember my first English class, first Welsh class, first French class... And I also remember very well the moment I realised that not everyone speaks Polish - my perspective on Dr.Quinn, Medicine Woman completely changed that day ;)
I want this blog to be a place of sharing great ideas for making language lessons as interesting and effective as possible. Some of the activities and games were created by me, some of them were found in books and on the Internet or were recommended by my friends, who are great and inspiring teachers. I hope you will help me become a better teacher. Feedback, opinions, suggestions, comments and teaching ideas are more than welcome. But BE NICE, please.

from behappy.me



No comments:

Post a Comment